Collection of Information
- Workers Compensation Settlement Loans' website collects certain information about visitors, even when they are not logged in. Workers Compensation Settlement Loans may record your IP address, the URLs of the Web sites and pages you visit (before, during and after your visit to www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com), the times and dates of such visits, information about the computer hardware and software you use and other information that may be available. Also, Workers Compensation Settlement Loans may place "cookies" on your computer to recognize you on return visits, as well as to collect additional information about you. You may adjust your browser settings or use other means to prevent cookies from being placed on your computer.
- Workers Compensation Settlement Loans may ask you to provide certain additional information about yourself, including your name, contact information, law firm contact information, work-related injuries and certain other information necessary to fulfil your request of borrowing against your workers’ compensation settlement. If you choose not to provide such information, you may not be permitted to submit an application for an advance on workers compensation settlement.
Use of Information
- Workers Compensation Settlement Loans uses the information that it collects about you to improve your browsing experience by personalizing www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com to your interest, and also to help Workers Compensation Settlement Loans select content and services that you may find interesting and useful. Information about the content you visit and services you use may be used alone or in conjunction with information collected from other users to help Workers Compensation Settlement Loans tailor www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com and its other products and services to better suit the needs and interests of you and other users.
- Information that you provide may also be used as part of Workers Compensation Settlement Loans’ effort to keep you informed about events, and selected products and services that may be of interest to you. In some cases, an authorized representative of Workers Compensation Settlement Loans may contact you with information from carefully selected third parties, but Workers Compensation Settlement Loans will not provide information to third parties for such purposes.
- Workers Compensation Settlement Loans and its agents, members, and representatives reserves the right to disclose any information that it obtains through www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com, email, facsimile, or postal mail to appropriate governmental or regulatory authorities, if required by law or any governmental agency.
Information Sent by way of the Web site is not Secure
Any information sent to Workers Compensation Settlement Loans by internet e-mail or through www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com is not secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send Workers Compensation Settlement Loans over the internet, either through www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com or via email is done at your own risk.
Sending Information Does Not Guarantee Approval of Pre-Settlement Funding Workers Compensation or an Offer of a Workers Compensation Settlement Advance
Transmission of information from Workers Compensation Settlement Loans or its agents or members does not create a pre-settlement funding offer between you and the Workers Compensation Settlement Loans, nor does it guarantee that your application / request for an advance on workers compensation settlement will be approved by the underwriter or managing partner. The transmission of the data to or through www.workerscompensationsettlementloans.com, in part or in whole, and/or any communication with us via internet e-mail through this site does not constitute or create an implied or explicit relationship or offer between us and any recipient(s).
Users seeking to opt-out should reply to any marketing communication with the subject line 'unsubscribe'.